***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Cork

Two football players are in a locker room taking a shower after the game, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his butt.

"If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out?"

"I regret I cannot", lamented the first player. "It is permanently stuck in my butt."

"I do not understand," said the other.

The first player says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge genie came boiling out. He said, 'I am the genie of the lamp. I can grant you one wish.'"

I said, "No shit!"
Genie of the lamp

No comments: