***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, February 27, 2017

Ya gotta admit.... the little guy has cojones...

Ya gotta admit.... the little guy has cojones...
Click here to take "The Cajones Test!

My score = 40/100

My test score reveals that I've got major cojones when the situation calls for it - but at other times I prefer to play it safe. Perhaps there are certain things I will do, despite the risk involved, because they are important to I or the possible pay off makes them worth it. Or maybe certain consequences of such chancy behavior just don't scare me - we all have different fears. Some people, for example, are terrified of spiders but wouldn't hesitate to fling their bodies out of an air-borne plane. Whatever in my case, I carefully weigh the possible benefits against the risks before I make any hasty decisions.

No comments: