***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

March : Lion? Lamb? or Grumpy Cat?

I came across this today. I enjoyed it and am passing this on to you. Check out his blog!

by Woofie, bananawolf.wordpress.com

What the heck happened to February?


Almost gone?

And really, not a major snow event?

Yes, we had that “pseudo tornado” on Saturday, and 70 degrees, but I can’t consider this a normal month, in Pennsylvania.

Oh, not that I am complaining.

But it just doesn’t seem quite right.

Usually, by now, I am ready for warm weather, flowers and March madness, but this year, I am confused.

The predictions for the East Coast this past winter: Temps about normal, but with frequent storms.

Ok.

Wrong.

The coughing and sneezing in the office today was out of control

Is this a reflection on the topsy turvey weather we have had?

Do germs thrive in this environment?

Or do I work with a bunch of diseased people?

Hahahhahah!

Anyway, I missed the Oscars last night.

Today, it’s the talk of the tabloids.

What a hoot.

But I really had not seen any of those films, so I watched Columbo and Murder She Wrote, instead.

March could be an awakening.

It is very unpredictable.

I think that is why I like it.

Besides, St Patty’s day is in March.

One of my favorite holidays.

So, we carry on, my wayward daughters and sons.

Tomorrow: the last day of February, 2017.

If we wake up to another day, let’s make the most of it.

Life is a mystery and a miracle.

While we are still here, let’s give it hell.

Live, love and laugh.

xoxooxoxoxox

Woofie

The Wizard's note. TG we don't get too many tornados here.

No comments: