***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Psychiatrists v Bartenders

Ever since I was a child, I've always had a fear of someone hiding under my bed at night. So I went to a psychiatrist and told him. . . "I've got a problem, every time I go to bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm scared shitless!! Do you think I'm going crazy??"

"Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears..."

"How much do you charge?"
"Eighty bucks a visit," replied the shrink.

"Wow, that's expensive, I'll sleep on it," I said.
Six months later, we meet on the street. "Why didn't you ever come back to see me about those fears you were having?" he asked.
"Well, eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is a hellava lot of money!! A bartender cured me for $20. I was so happy to have saved all that money I went and bought me a new truck!!"
"Is that so?" And with quite a bit of attitude he said, "and how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the f**king bed! Ain't nobody under there now!"


FORGET THOSE LEARNED DOCTORS...

GO HAVE A COUPLE OF DRINKS & TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER.

*Thanks, DW

No comments: