***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Hate My Job - "An opposite poem"

Created by x-Marilyn-Manson-x - adapted by The Wizard of 'OZ'




I Hate My Job



I Hate my job, I Hate the pay!

I Hate it more and more each day.

I Hate my boss, she is the worst!

I Hate her boss, and all the rest.

I Hate my cubicle and its location,

I love to have to go on vacation.

I Hate my furniture, drab and grey,

and piles of paper that grow each day!

I think my job really smells,

there's nothing else I Hate so well.

I Hate to work among my peers,

I Hate their leers and jeers and sneers.

I Hate my computer and its software;

I snap at it often, though it won't care.

I Hate each program and every file.

I'd Hate them more if they worked a while.

I am sad to be here, I am. I am.

I'm the second saddest slave of the Firm,I am.

I Hate this work, I Hate these chores.

I Hate the meetings with deadly bores.

I Hate my job-I'll say it again,

I even Hate those friendly men.

Those friendly men who've come today,

In clean white suits to take me away!

No comments: