***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, September 25, 2011

First World Problems


Dear Friends,

Sometimes the world just seems to be a horrible place. Terrorists, dictators, tyrants, disease, famine and pestilence! The list goes on. I know that once we identify a problem, analyze it, and look for solutions, we can make great strides in reaching a better world for all.

We have recently discovered a new set of problems in the First World. If you will peruse the following chart, I’m sure you will see the massive scale of discontent and ennui!

I am greatly involved at the very heart of these terrible woes. When you see what devastation has been wrought, I know you will want to help. I can assure you that every dollar you send will go directly to the easing of First World Problems.


First World Problems
*Thanks, Gary

No comments: