***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Riddles


When I am filled
I can point the way,
When I am empty
Nothing moves me,
I have two skins
One without the one within.

Who/what am I?



Four men sat down to play,
They played all night `till break of day.
They played for gold and not for fun
With separate scores for everyone.
When they came to square accounts,
They all had made quite fair amounts.
Can you paradox explain,
If no one lost, how could all gain?


I'm one of five,
I'm not alive.
The one who sent me forth became king,
The one who received me died.


What am I?



I am the heart that does not beat.
If cut, I bleed without blood.
I can fly, but have no wings.
I can float, but have no fins.
I can sing, but have no mouth.

What am I?

Click here for the answers.

No comments: